Califia Bio Inc. collaborates with several academic research groups to develop treatments for unmet therapeutic needs in the areas of neurodegenerative disease, inflammation and organ failure.
Our Research Pipeline
- A series of highly selective mixed lineage kinase (MLK3) inhibitors for treatment of Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and the cognitive effects of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Our highly selective MLK3 inhibitor CLFB-1134 has shown efficacy in animal models of HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorder (HAND).
- Inhibitors of dual leucine zipper kinase (DLK) as potential treatments for glaucoma and other neuropathic disorders.
- Selective MLK3 inhibitors for the treatment of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Pseudokinases represent a relatively unexplored target in drug discovery for regulation of kinase signaling. Califia Bio is exploring the role of TRB3 Pseudokinase Signaling Modulators in Diabetes and Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Califia Bio’s expertise is in hit generation, lead optimization and preclinical development. We have partnered with world-class academic biology groups to bring important discoveries to the clinic.
Science at Califia